As an Omnitech Project Manager, you will use your proven management skills and industry knowledge to ensure successful project completion; assess and analyze project requirements, and work to solidify Omnitech’s presence in the local marketplace and nationwide through consistently delivering a satisfying user experience. Using a consultative approach, and working with other members of the Omnitech team, you will coordinate projects from development through implementation. You will be responsible for overseeing the technical product design, construction, and implementation of the assigned project.
Omnitech is a South Dakota engineering firm headquartered out of Sioux Falls South, Dakota. Established in 1998 with a passion for investing in people while creating technology solutions with a foundation of honesty and integrity. At our core, our team members are curious and humble professionals focused on helping people succeed - both our customers and each other. At the same time, we know what’s important: family, healthy relationships, and well-balanced work life.
Omnitech works with companies of all sizes, capabilities, and industries including banking, medical, and manufacturing. The one constant: investment in technology is critical to their business growth.
Our people are passionate about technology, and we work hard on keeping it that way. In the end, we raise each other’s game and have each other’s back.
- Be the communication bridge between clients and engineers. Collaborate with quality assurance, production support, and account teams to provide technical direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Coordinate development resource schedules and work operations on estimated timelines for potential new products.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of the product solution.
- Document technical requirements, develop and oversee product plans and implement change control procedures.
- Facilitate project code reviews, project design sessions, and architectural reviews
- Participate in technical advisory roles as required.
- Interact at a technical level, as required.
- Ensure effective handoff to quality assurance and maintenance for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Mentor associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- Two to five years of experience as a technical product manager or project leader.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies, product development lifecycle, and problem-solving. Certifications in PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Scrum Master (ASM), Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I), or Scrum Master Certified (SMC) are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple products simultaneously, and the ability to meet stated product deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing people in a team-based environment.
- Communication skills are paramount
- Prior customer service experience will be viewed as a plus.
- Reputation for conducting yourself with honesty and integrity
- Desire to help people solve problems and achieve personal and business goals
- Competitive and aggressive self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Hard-working and motivated; able to take ownership and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a diverse, team-based environment
- Detail-oriented; well-organized and excellent ability to multi-task
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; confident with clients and business partners
- A hands-on attitude in a friendly work environment
- Open to new ideas and business philosophies
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Work-Life Balance with a focus on families.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Company matching on the 401k plan.
- Professional Will be drafted at no cost to employees.
- HSA Saving Accounts.
- Dependent Care Flex Accounts.
- Insurance options include Health, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability.
- On-site exercise room.
- Free soda, coffee, and other ingestible fuel to keep you going.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Food! You won’t go hungry at Omnitech. Catered food, snacks, and of course caffeine in hot and cold options.
- Want a great way to end the week? Jeans! Monday through Thursday we are business casual.
- On-site flu shots.
If your dream job includes people who are honest, friendly, and truly enthusiastic about what they do, we want to talk to you. At Omnitech, we raise each other’s game and have each other’s back. To dig deeper into our company culture, take a look at our Life Page and start a conversation. Send your resume via e-mail to Careers@Omnitech-Inc.com. EEO, Drug-Free Workplace